We wanted to build a simple, basic, bike rack for 6 bikes. Each rack is individually hand crafted. This is our latest edition of our vertical hitch-mounted bike rack for six (6) bikes (~40 lbs each bike). It will hold mountain, (4) road, kids and fat bikes (or a combination of each of the above listed). The Rax will also hold 1-2 Class I – E-Bikes, but due to the weight of an E-Bike, we would not recommend putting more than two on the Rax. They must be loaded as close to the center mast as possible for proper weight distribution. NO Motorcycles. Each bike is hung from the handle bars in a “U” shaped cradle. The bikes can secured by Voile straps or bungee cords (provided at an extra charge). The hitch receiver has 2 holes for accommodating different vehicles. We feature a anti-rattle attachment, of our own design. We Strongly recommend the use of a Class 3, 2″ hitch. Every Rax is powd coated to ensure years of use without corrosion. Our powder coating is professionally done and as an added bonus, they can come in variety of colors! (some colors are an extra charge). Stock Rax, are black.
Our current pricing:
$650+ tax (US) For a 6 Bike Rack
- Voile straps (6), and (6) tire straps
- anti-rattle hitch pin
- Shipping costs are not included in the price $100 US. (Overseas / Canada / Mexico rates assessed at time of shipment)
- The Rax weighs approximately 73 lbs.
$550 +tax (US) For a 4 Bike Rack
- Voile straps (4), and (4) tire straps
- anti-rattle hitch pin
- Shipping costs are not included in the price $100 US. (Overseas Canada / Mexico rates assessed at time of shipment)
- The Rax weighs approximately 58 lbs.
– Volie straps: $7.00 (each) + shipping
-tire straps: $5.00 (each) + shipping
-locking hitch bolt with key: $30.00 + shipping
– hitch pin: $12.00 + shipping
-rubber tube coverings: $2.00 (each) + shipping
**almost everything on a WoofRax can be found at your local hardware store or online from Volie or sporting stores. We recommend shopping there first.
Our friends at Seek out the Adventure did a review of the racks, check it out here:
Limited Lifetime Warranty Terms
- Are for the Original buyer only (we do not cover re-sale buyers)
- All warranty claims are Subject to Woof-Rax’s inspection of damages.
- All manufacturer defects and material defects are covered under the limited Lifetime warranty.
- Warranty becomes void if any modification, or alteration has been made to the product.
- Each of the “U-Hooks” are designed to carry bicycles up to 45 pounds or lighter on smooth paved roads ONLY! If you choose to travel on dirt, gravel, unimproved / un-maintained roads, off-road, or any uneven surfaces, your rack will not be covered under the warranty. Additionally, we will not be held liable for any damage that can incur to your bike or rack.
- Our racks are hand built, as such, are not perfectly uniform. Some bending and deforming is expected in the “U-Hooks”, but it does not affect the performance of the rack system, and is not considered a warranty issue.
- Warranty coverage does not, under any circumstances, cover any damage to non-Woof-Rax products used in conjunction with the Woof-Rax.
- No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, scratches, accidents, oxidation of surfaces, natural breakdown of colors, and/or modifications or any type of repair.
- No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond Woof-Rax’s control including, but not limited to, theft, misuse, overloading, improper mounting to vehicles or mounting to vehicles who’s hitch capacity has been exceeded or was not intended to carry loads.
- Damage to a purchaser’s property or other person is excluded, and Woof-Rax is not liable for such damage.
DO NOT OPERATE the rack WITHOUT the Mast Safety pin in place and the Hitch Locking pin in place.
Disclaimer of Liability: Repair or replacement of a defective product or the issuance of a refund or credit (as determined by Woof-Rax) is a purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this warranty. Damage to a purchaser’s property or other person is excluded. This warranty is expressly made in lieu of any and all other warranties, express or implied, whether written or verbal.
Woof-Rax’s sole liability to any purchaser is limited to the remedy set forth above. In no event will Woof-Rax be liable for any lost profits, lost sales, or for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or for any other damages which were not directly and clearly caused by a defecting product.
Returns are only allowed within the first 30 day period. All returns are subject to inspection and the rack must be in new / Like new condition to return. All straps and locks must accompany the return and must be in good working order for a full return. If any damage has been done or parts missing, the customer will be charged for the missing or damages parts or the return will be denied. Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by Woof Rax.
Woof-Rax is a product of WilsonSix Studio, LLC